I was reading some of my go-to fitness blogs yesterday and came across this headline.
REDUCE YOUR WAISTLINE OVERNIGHT LITERALLY WITH THIS SO CALLED “FAT LOSS BOMB”
Being in the fitness business I could take this opportunity to go on a whole rant of all the ridiculous claims fitness advertisements make.
But I won’t, YET!
Doing some quick internet research I even found this particular cocktail endorsed on the Dr. Oz show.
Before we continue here are the ingredients.
Overnight Fat-Burning Liquid Bomb
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
1 cup of grapefruit juice
1 teaspoon of honey
The article claims, “Many women, who have consumed this drink, have lost 1 cm off their waistline instantly.”
It then goes on to say, “Well, can you believe what will happen if you drink it for one week?”
I figure let’s have some fun with it.
I know a whole bunch of people fall for these gimmicks and constantly jump on the next quick fix. For once I am going to join the party.
Here are the directions according to the article.
How to Prepare:
Put all the ingredients mentioned above in a blender. Mix until you get a nice homogeneous mixture.
How to Consume:
You will get the best results if you drink this drink before lunch and dinner, every day. After a week, you will see a big difference in your waistline.
Here is what I plan on doing and would love for you guys to join in with me.
We can compare notes and results and see if there is any merit to all this BS, I mean formula 😉 lol.
Here is my plan. Today is Tuesday.
1. Tonight I am going to purchase enough fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, apple cider vinegar and honey to last me the entire week.
2. I am going to blend up a batch and keep it in my fridge.
3. Tomorrow morning I am going to measure my waist around my belly button first thing when I wake up with normal measuring tape.
4. I am going to consume the drink before lunch & dinner on Wednesday.
5. Thursday morning I will repeat the waist measurement and report the miracle if it does indeed manifest itself.
6. I am actually going to proceed with the experiment for one week just to see if it does have any merit.
Disclaimer: I will not alter my current diet and workout regimen so that the only difference is the fat loss cocktail.
I think stuff like this is fun. I love experimenting with my body.
If you do too then join in and COMMENT below to let me know you are along for the ride. I look forward to interacting and seeing how you guys make out.
Feel free to share this and let’s see if we can get a bunch of people on board.
At the end we will all have lost inches miraculously or we can go to the blog post I got this from and report the BS firsthand.
Have a phantastic week everyone!
[mk_button dimension=”three” size=”medium” outline_skin=”dark” bg_color=”#a0cb39″ text_color=”light” icon=”” url=”https://phatburn.leadpages.co/leadbox/14761f8f3f72a2%3A11edff063b46dc/5717244776546304/” target=”_self” align=”center” id=”Buton ID” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”15″]Book A Free Consultation[/mk_button]