- Passion: for helping others
- Leadership: inspires confidence and self-esteem.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Creative/Innovative: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Communication skills: ability to exchange ideas with others, understand others’ perspectives, solve problems. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- Organizational skills: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
A GLIMPSE OF WHAT’S EXPECTED
You will assist in working with me hand in hand to get our new location up and running from the ground up. We will be staffing the location, doing the marketing and organizing the fitness and nutrition regime. The chef prepared food will also be ingrained and delivered from our main kitchen in Westchester. You must be comfortable posting on social media, including: Facebook, Twitter, blogs and video scripts. You must be comfortable on a computer and have the ability to learn software programs and troubleshoot problems with technology. You take pride in your appearance and follow the type of lifestyle we will be teaching others to follow
We’re looking to hire the right person immediately. So if this sounds like a career opportunity that interests you, please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume,reference page and photo. In your cover letter tell us a little about yourself and why this position interests you. Again, thanks very much for your interest in our company. Paul Wintergerst PhatBurn.