Whitelisting Phatburn’s email address is to ensure your best chance of receiving our content and updates. Every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP provider’s customer service for their instructions.
- In your inbox, locate an email from email@example.com (ex. your welcome mail)
- Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
- You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
- When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name.
- Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu. In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon. Click the “Add Rule” button. In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field. Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.” Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
- Right-click on the message in your inbox.
- Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
- Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”