Are you exercising and/or limiting your food intake, but still not losing weight?
To get “unstuck,” you have to focus on the root cause (your eating habits) and not just the symptom (excess weight.)
We’ll show you how to develop healthy eating habits and quickly put you on the path to achieving your ideal weight.
More importantly, because you’ll be an expert when it comes to eating healthily, you’ll keep the weight off not for a month, six months, or a year…but for life.
Health-wise this could be one of the most important messages you ever read…and a key turning point in your life, both physically and mentally.
Physically because, as I’m sure you’re aware, being overweight and not eating right can lead to debilitating, life-shortening diseases and maladies.
Mentally, because extra weight on your body can play havoc with your self-confidence.
I’d like to introduce you to the PhatBurn MBA (Mind, Body, and Accountability), an X week nutrition program whose goal is to show you how to live a healthier and more nutritious lifestyle.
Why does the PhatBurn MBA make sense for you (especially if you’ve been unsuccessful in the past in trying to lose weight)?
The root cause of excess weight is less-than-healthy eating habits. Excess weight is only a symptom. All too often, people drastically alter their eating habits, lose the weight then gain it all back when they go back to their old eating habits.
The best food strategy is to take a balanced approach when it comes to the three macronutrient groups (protein, fat, and carbohydrates.)
So instead of eliminating or restricting entire food groups, which could send your blood sugar level surging and, in turn, have you experience sudden spikes in insulin, your blood sugar level remains stable so you feel balanced throughout the entire day.
With the PhatBurn MBA, we don’t just tell you to temporarily restrict your calorie intake until you lose weight, we show you how to eat healthily and nutritiously, not just for a month, six months, or a year… but for life.
The PhatBurn MBA provides you with the following…
- You’ll receive one-on-one attention – Your own personal food coach will meet with you one-on-one once a month. Your coach will be there with you every step of the way, motivating you and cheering you on. He or she will answer any nutrition-related questions you have. As well as helping you make the right choices, your food coach will supply you with the confidence and encouragement you need to reach all your nutrition, weight, and fitness-related goals.
- A blueprint for a lifetime of healthy eating – There’s a lot of choices out there when it comes to food. Some great, some good and some not so good. We’ll show you the most nutritious choices for you and your family. Our goal is to change your thinking when it comes to how you approach food…and take any bad habits you’ve acquired over the years and eliminate them once and for all.
- A proven Science-based strategy – The three macronutrients groups are protein, fat, and carbohydrates. They are essential for health, growth, healing, and immune function. Many of the diets available today are based on drastically reducing one of the three macronutrients which is nearly impossible to sustain. We at PhatBurn take a balanced macronutrient ratio approach. A balanced approach keeps your all-important blood sugar level stable so you experience no sudden spikes of insulin which in turn makes you feel balanced throughout the entire day. Plus, equally important, it’s sustainable (unlike fad diets where you’re generally deprived of either fat or carbohydrates) which means you’ll be able to stick with, not just for a few weeks, but over the course of your life.
- Knowledge you can turn into power – You’ll receive an overall education on how to not only survive, but thrive when it comes to making the healthy choices for you and your family. We’ll show you how to make sense of nutrition labels, ingredient listings as well as secrets about how food is marketed that food manufacturers don’t want you to know.
- Delicious recipes – Food manufacturers use generous amounts of salt, fat, and sugar in their foods. One of the reasons they do this is it makes the taste of their food more addictive. The best way to avoid processed (and often unhealthy) food is to prepare your food yourself. We provide you with easy-to-prepare recipes that are not only healthy but delicious. (If you don’t have the time, we give you the option of purchasing food based on these healthy recipes directly from us. See “Our Food” under “Services” for details.)
- You’ll have all your questions answered – Monday through Thursday we’ll be hosting a 10 minute Facebook Live session where you can get all your nutrition questions answered in real time by one of our qualified representatives. Even if you don’t have a question, it’s a great way to boost your nutrition knowledge by listening in to other people’s questions and the answers. Plus, you’ll be able to post a question on our Facebook page 24 hours a day 7 days a week and promptly receive an answer from us.
- You’ll expand your overall knowledge of nutrition and fitness – You’ll have free access to our weekly webinar that tackles a different nutrition and fitness-related topic each week. We’ll talk about a variety of subjects such as the ins and outs of supplements, meal prepping or how to make sure you’re always properly hydrating. You’ll also have access to previous webinars so you can learn at your own pace in your own time.
Results, Expectations, Accountability and Plan.
There’s something else you’ll receive when you participate in the PhatBurn, it’s called #REAP (if you’re a current PhatBurn client, you’re already familiar with #REAP) which stands for Results equals Expectations plus Accountability plus a Plan.
It’s a service we provide that makes sure that you’re on a plan that will generate the results you’re expecting to achieve. We do this because while we want you to be successful, we want you to be realistic about how quickly you’ll achieve your goal.
We will keep you accountable to the goals you want to achieve
A major component of #REAP is accountability. We will hold you
accountable. Quite often accountability is a key factor that determines whether you’re successful or not when it comes to reaching your weight loss and lifestyle goals.
We’ll be with you every step of the way. If you’re veering off track, we’ll give you a gentle push back on with solutions to any obstacles you might be facing. We will make sure your actions overpower your excuses.
The bottom line is we’ll do whatever it takes to help you achieve your “eating healthy” and “weight management” goals.
With PhatBurn MBA…
- You’ll have a science-based balanced approach to nutrition to help you achieve your desired goals.
- You’ll have a complete customized meal plan to follow which takes all the guesswork out of what you should be eating, how much and when.
- You’ll have access to your own personal nutrition technician who will provide you with personal one-on-one attention, motivation, encouragement, and accountability.
- You’ll immediately start eating healthier which, studies have shown, reduces your risk of serious disease and lengthens your lifespan.
- You’ll soon be very knowledgeable about what foods are best for you and how to cut through the maze of food marketing so you can identify the truth about what they are trying to sell you.
- You’ll forever say goodbye to fad diets and yo-yo dieting.
- You’ll start to feel and look better almost immediately.
- You’ll be an expert when it comes to helping the people you love eat healthier and more nutritiously.
- You’ll have more peace of mind at the end of the day knowing you’re on track in terms of your physical health.
- You’ll have a proven plan for eating healthy not for a month, six months or a year, but for life.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in participating in, the next step is for us to talk.
To book your free consultation, click the button below.
We’ll discuss where you are now and where you want to be and when…and what we can do to help you get there.
I look forward to speaking with you soon. If you don’t want to wait any longer, you can reach us at 914 946-0717.
P.S. There’s no reason to put it off any longer. You’ll, not only feel and look better; you’ll reduce your risk of serious disease, giving you more time with the people you love most in this world. I guarantee it will be one of the key turning points in your life when it comes to how you look and feel.