WANTED: “A-PLAYER” PHATBURN STUDIO LEADER LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM CAREER WITH A FAST GROWING FITNESS BUSINESS.
Dear Prospective Team Member, First, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what we’re looking for in a candidate so my team can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding position we have available. Let me begin by sharing a little about our company and the position we currently have available. My name is Paul Wintergerst and our company is called PhatBurn, located in White Plains NY & Stamford CT. We are a boutique fitness studio that also offers nutrition and chef-prepared food services. We are excited to grow with people who are passionate about fitness and their career. PhatBurn is an exciting young company with very big upside potential. We’ve been around since 2011 and I invite you to learn more about our company by going to our website: phatburn.com If you’re selected for this position, you’ll work at a drama free environment focused on helping our clients achieve their life changing goals. This isn’t a 9-5 job. You will be giving exciting tasks and responsibilities and given room to grow and show us what you’ve got. This is a salaried position with a base compensation package ranging from $36,000 – $55,000 with significant growth opportunities for “A Players”.
ARE YOU AN “A-PLAYER”?
At PhatBurn we’re ONLY looking for “A Players” to join our team. “A Players” are people who are committed to excellence in all that they do. They can get a job anywhere, but they take the time to research the companies they’re considering working for, they’re selective in the interviews they go out on, and they “go the extra mile” in searching for the “right” position because they’re looking for more than a job… they’re looking for a long-term career opportunity. They’re looking to be part of a team where they can make a positive impact on the world through the work they do WHILE being challenged to grow and become a better version of themselves. If you think you are an “A Player”, then please read on to learn more about the exciting opportunity we have available for the right candidate.
Complete ownership of all fitness, nutrition, food, sales, marketing and operational functions of our White Plains location. You should have a background in fitness and nutrition.
- Own all marketing and sales functions to meet and exceed all revenue targets by month, quarter & year.
- Manage all operational fulfillment of the nutrition and fitness programs to ensure clients achieve their goals with accountability procedures being followed. Manage client satisfaction and ensure 50% or greater renewal rate.
- Manage upsells, all product sales to support client’s goals and exceed revenue goals.
- Support the community events, including promotional workouts, & nutrition workshops.
- Recruit, hire and train a team of trainers nutrition coaches and front desk agents.
- Passion: for helping others
- Leadership: inspires confidence and self-esteem.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Creative/Innovative: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Communication skills: ability to exchange ideas with others, understand others’ perspectives, solve problems. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- Organizational skills: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Walk the walk not just talk the talk.
A GLIMPSE OF WHAT’S EXPECTED
You will assist in working with me hand in hand to get our new location up and running from the ground up. We will be staffing the location, doing the marketing and organizing the fitness and nutrition regime. The chef prepared food will also be ingrained and delivered from our main kitchen in Westchester. You must be comfortable posting on social media, including: Facebook, Twitter, blogs and video scripts. You must be comfortable on a computer and have the ability to learn software programs and troubleshoot problems with technology. You take pride in your appearance and follow the type of lifestyle we will be teaching others to follow
We’re looking to hire the right person immediately. So if this sounds like a career opportunity that interests you, please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and reference page. In your cover letter tell us a little about yourself and why this position interests you. Again, thanks very much for your interest in our company. Paul Wintergerst PhatBurn.