FIDO CHOW (HEALTHY DOG FOOD FOR YOUR PUP)
2.5 lbs Lean Ground Turkey 2 cups Shredded Carrot
6 oz Spinach Leaves
1 cup Organic Rolled Oats
2 Tbsp. Flax Seed Meal
2 Tbsp Braggs Liquid Amino’s 1 1/2 cup Water
1. Place protein in a large skillet over med-high heat. You can use any type of protein you want to!
2. Once the protein starts to cook, add the carrots & spinach. Cook until spinach is completely wilted. You can use sweet potato, yams and even add peas if you prefer to. If it’s just not the season for them, I simply use carrots.
3. Add oats, flax, Braggs and water. Cook until oats are cooked-thru & liquid is gone. Braggs gives this a beefy flavor and is good for your dog! But if you prefer to leave it out, no problem, you could use Low Sodium beef, veggie or chicken broth in place of Braggs & water if you prefer.
4. Remove from heat when you are sure the protein is completely cooked to a waiting tray to completely cool.
5. When you are sure the mixture is at room temperature, store in an airtight container.
6. Amount you use depends on your Fido.
–We do add it to some dry kibble that is an organic salmon & rice base
How much do you give them?
Kuma pictured below (105 lbs.) would get 2 cups.
& Leo a 15 lbs dog would get 3/4 of a cup.
Shorty (pictured below) is down 2 lbs and 1 inch of his waist since his visit at the Wintergerst residence lol.